Personal Training and Pilates London
Karmen Pi Profile
Karmen started her health & fitness career in 2004 as a water aerobics instructor. In 2006 she began teaching Pilates Body Technique and one-on-one Pilates intuitions at one of the best Pilates studios in Slovenia. Soon after she moved to London, and here she gained Level 3 Personal training certification. She is qualified as an ante/post natal instructor, circuit-training instructor, indoor-cycling instructor, outdoor-personal training instructor and GP referrals coach. During nearly a decade of working with different range of clients, she has attended numerous workshops such as posture correction, lower back pain management, and nutrition.
Karmen offers Personal Training and Pilates Body /Reformer techniques at MMA Urban Kings Gym in lively King’s Cross area and Bootcamp Pilates located on different areas across London. Her wide range of personal clients includes London’s city workers, artists, busy mums, expecting mums to recreational and professional fighters.
K Body Studio Personal Training and Pilates specialises in posture correction, muscle imbalance reduction, lower back management, fat loss training and nutrition. Karmen is also a health and fitness blogger, visit her blog about fitness, healthy eating, nutrition and workouts.
– Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
– Level 3 GP and exercise Refferal Certificate
– Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
– Level 2 Gym Instructor
– Certificate in Pilates Body Technique
– Award in Circuit Training, Fitness Industry Education London 2011
– Award in Indoor Cycling, Fitness Industry Education London 2011
– Award in Outdoor Personal Training, Fitness Industry Education London 2011
– Modified Pilates for Rehabilitation, Matwork Level 1, APPI (Australian Physiotherapy Pilates Institute, Middlesex 2010
– Award in Pilates Body Matwork with small tools (wrist/ankle weights, bars, small ball, Swiss ball, thera-band, rubber tube, acupressure ball, roller, stability disc), Zagreb 2009
– Award in Pilates Body Ante and Post natal, Zagreb 2009
– Award in Pilates Body Individual training, Zagreb 2009
– BOSU – static and dynamic exercises, Rehabilitation and sports school Zagreb 2009
– Spine treatments in rehabilitation (Theoretical and practical), Rehabilitation and sports school Zagreb, November 2008 – April 2009
– Back and the buttocks, Rehabilitation and sports school Zagreb 2008
– Stability and mobility – Functional movement, Rehabilitation and sports school Zagreb 2009
- Do you want to see fitness results fast?
- Improve your body composition?
- Improve your posture?
Call us now for a free phone consultation. 0750 771 8463
Get in Touch!
Please use the contact form below to get in touch with Cobos Body Studio. We will get back to you as soon as possible.