Hello to all my readers.
Since I actually got some free time after my early morning client, I decided to share some words with you guys. So I made myself a nice warm cup of tea, sat down at my desk, and here I am back on track!
Fat loss, weight loss, dieting, working out, getting into a shape for summer, dealing with hormone levels – that’s in now! Hard to believe but summer is coming, so do the shorts skirts, sleeveless tops, bikinis and summer holidays! Getting desired body composition is not an easy thing to achieve, you have to stick to a healthy diet, train hard, sleep well and the most important of all – you gotta be patient!
I’ve been sharing my weight loss tips on Facebook and Twitter since January this year. There was quite a lot of noise going on Facebook, because some of the tips are apparently quite “extreme” (words of the audience) and so were the readers comments. But don’t take me wrong, I am happy with every and each comment, bad or good! So people keep on commenting, posting, have your own opinion but just keep in mind everything I say is it to make your life healthier and happier! 🙂 🙂
In case you have missed some of my Body Fat Tips you can now read all 20 of them right now. You might not like all of them straight away so try not to change all your old habits at once! Like everything in this world it takes time, even longer that you might have expected. So here is what to do, go through all 20 tips today and put down one tip that you consider achievable. Stick to your new regime for about 2 weeks time, see how it goes and if it goes well, read the post again and chose another tip, stick to both tips for another couple of weeks, and then repeat it all over again. If you like the post, share it with your partner, friends or family and start achieving your plans together! It can be such a fun! You don’t believe me? Try it! 🙂
- Fix your gut health and support digestion by taking a probiotic to lose fat, have more energy and feel better!
- Avoid cereals for breakfast as they are high in carbs and sugars! Opt for proteins, veggies and healthy fats!
- Get Rid of Stress and Lower Cortisol Levels.
- Eliminate grains, Particularly Wheat! Wheat and other grains cause a quick spike in insulin. The insulin spike stops the body from burning fat for fuel.
- Limit Fructose intake. Fruits are great foods loaded with nutrients and fructose! Too much fructose can slow down thyroid function and reduce metabolism.
- Do strength training for optimum weight and fat loss! Strength training will burn fat, burn calories, improve insulin sensitivity and glucose uptake!
- Get enough sleep. You body needs between 7 – 9 hours sleep a night. Not only you will have more energy for your daily tasks, you will also deal better with stress and have enough motivation to eat well and train hard.
- Eat an antioxidant-rich diet to prevent inflammation, which leads to fat gain. Try kale, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, berries, pomegranates, and cherries.
- Eliminate ALL sugar from your diet. Say no to any kind of sugar (white, brown, honey, agave…) and sugary foods (cakes, cookies, chocolate…)!
- Eliminate all processed foods from your diet! Say NO to: milk, cheese, flour, bread, cakes, cookies, sausages, potato chips, noodles, pickles, frozen dinners…
- Take fish oil to boost omega-3 fat intake and ensure your omega-3 to omega-6 fat intake is balanced.
- Become familiar with the glycemic index of foods!
- Stay hydrated! You should drink about 3 l of water or herbal tea. Stay away from sugary juices, energy drinks, sodas and diet drinks.
- Be as active as possible in daily life. Always take the stair, walk as much as possible, do your own house or garden work.
- Drink coffee or take caffeine before workouts to Increase fat burning capacity! Never drink coffee after the workouts, optimise for green tea instead.
- Do relaxing physical activity at least 2 times a week. Go for a walk, do Pilates, yoga, stretching…
- Drink organic green tea to increase fat burning and detox your body.
- Do High Intensity Anaerobic Training (HIAT) to burn fat. Avoid Continuous low-intensity Aerobics.
- Eat a high-Protein, low carbohydrate diet for optimal body composition and muscle building.
- Avoid the low-fat diet products! Those kind of foods are usually high in sugars and artificial sweeteners such as aspartame, etc!