Women’s fat loss program training

The fact is, that it is harder for women to lose fat and get in shape than for males. Women lack the muscle mass and key hormonal levels, two crucial factors that are essential to lose body fat, and keeping it off for good. One of the systems Karmen employs has been developed by world renowned fitness guru Charles Poliquin. The Body Composition programme incorporates a series of paired resistance exercises accompanied with short rest intervals. Accompanied with Karmen’s nutritional principles, you can expect results in as little as 6 weeks. It helped Karmen herself and numerous female clients to lower the crucial body fat percentage and shape the body.

Body Transformation is hard work, the results depends on your previous diet, life-style and levels of hormones.

To make it all work you have to really commit yourself to the new regime, it is important to:

  • Train at least 2 times a week, for quicker results 3 times a week.
  • Give up alcohol, wheat and processed foods for at least the first 14 days of fat loss programme.
  • Follow the 90/10 rule. 90% of what you do from exercise to food intake must be exactly as advised. The other 10% is left to individual’s decision.
  • Recognize that your trainer is there to guide you, but you still have to do the work. Personal training can help you get closer to your goals, but it isn’t a magic bullet.

Each session usually lasts about an hour. The first session is devoted to assessing fitness level, body measurements, exercise and health history and goals. Be prepared to step on the scale, have your body fat tested and answer specific questions about your goals. After that, you’ll spend each session doing a short warm up on the bike, treadmill, rower or elliptical trainer followed by mobility exercises. Main workout consist weight training and HIIT (high intensity interval training).

Testimonials:

“Karmen has gone to great effort and time to create a bespoke training and nutritional programme that works for me.  I would recommend her as a committed and passionate trainer who is able to get result even from the most stubborn of clients (me). Even outside of our personal training sessions, Karmen is always there to offer support in times of weakness, and when that chocolate bar seems so appealing, a quick message from Karmen seems to sort me out! Her extensive knowledge has helped me build and develop a new and healthier lifestyle.” Rebecca, media

I have been working out with Karmen over a year now and what can I say…apart from the fact that I am 15kgs less than I used to be before! Before Karmen entered my life: I was working whole day and in evening, I was a couch potato eating junk food as I couldn’t be bothered getting into the kitchen to cook something healthy. Upon meeting Karmen, she immediately understood what I needed and instructed me on how I could change my diet and my lifestyle. She advised (and believe me, she’s been supra extra patient with me) on what type of food I should eat, which needed to be avoided, how to read labels and gave me some great tips on quick healthy cooking. Also, she trained me in a way to boost my metabolism so that I would burn more calories than I would usually do on my own in the same amount of time. Roubina, lawyer

Karmen is one of the best personal trainers in London. She gets results fast and pushes your limits. Book a session with Karmen and you WON’T look back! Belinda, Communications Executive

Karmen is a fantastic trainer. She is not only delightful to train with but she’s also tough, which is what you need when you’re working out. She always pushes you to get the maximum results and corrects your posture and positioning to make sure you’re always safe. I would recommend Karmen to anyone looking for someone who is knowledgeable in terms of fitness and nutrition and who wants to see results fast. Gillian

Karmen is a great delight to work with. After signing up for the gym for the first time in many years, she definitely kept me motivated. Anisah

Hey there!

  • Do you want to see fitness results fast?
  • Improve your body composition?
  • Improve your posture?

Call us now for a free phone consultation. 0750 771 8463

Get in Touch!

Please use the contact form below to get in touch with Cobos Body Studio. We will get back to you as soon as possible.




Do you want to receive special offers and fitness tips?